Join the Cédrika Foundation team as a volunteer, donor, sponsor, partner or in any other role. Together we will succeed by joining forces, acting more quickly and effectively, and preventing other abductions.
Wouldn’t that be truly rewarding?
Write to us and leave us your details:
Volunteering for the Cédrika Foundation can be rewarding
Volunteering with the Cédrika Foundation is so rewarding and fulfilling that you will look forward to these special moments.
The Cédrika Foundation makes volunteering enjoyable by offering you the opportunity to:
Offer to help using your own skills.
- Be useful to a cause, just the way you are.
- Contribute to change as a teenager.
- Ensure children’s safety, as a parent, and help stop predators before they act.
- Be helpful, as a senior, by making the most of your experiences and skills.
- Use your skills and knowledge to build a better society.
- Ensure the safety of all children and look out for them.
- Do good around you and give yourself the satisfaction of contributing to the well-being of others.
- Do something good from the heart, see and prove that not everything has a price.
- Work with kind, generous people.
- Work out of the limelight, if that’s what you prefer.
- Work on fulfilling your vision of a better world.
Listen to your heart and indulge yourself: volunteer for the Cédrika Foundation, where volunteering is a form of free enjoyment.
Wherever you are in the world, you can be helpful and devote your talents and skills to the Cédrika Foundation.
Whether you have a few hours or a few days to spare, we would like to know more about your availability and skills!
If you have a moment to spare to help us with one of our projects, let us know and we will gladly contact you.